This Policy contains important information about how www.babariaip.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) collects, uses, maintains and discloses information that may be collected from you when you use or access or avail our services through the Website.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using the Website, you agree to abide by the following Policy. If you do not wish to agree to any conditions below, kindly refrain from accessing the Website.
Information we may collect through our Website
- Personal information can be collected which can be identify you in a variety of ways, but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or demographic information such as postcode and other personal information (collectively referred to as “Personally identifiable information”).
- If you voluntarily submit such information to us then we collect personally identifiable information only, for example when you use the facilities available on the Website for corresponding with us by email or phone, use the “Career section” of the Website to enquire or apply for vacancies or access or use any other interactive features of the Website.
Non-personally identifiable information
- Whenever you access or interact with our Website or any of the Services we may collect non-personal information about you. This includes browser name, version, the type of device used, server location, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or website or service that referred users to our Website, language preference, means of connection to our Website and Services users’ location information, Internet service providers, IP address, technical information and other similar information about users.
- We may place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience whenever you access our Website . Cookies placed on your hard drive further helps us to identify information relating your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the Website.
- There is the option to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser but by disabling this feature, some parts of the Website may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
How we use the collected information
- Collected information is used for the following purposes:
- To improve client service: Information you provide helps us to provide and respond to your client service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience: According to your interests the information may be used to customize the Website. Email address and phone numbers you provide may be used to identify you, to communicate with you, respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from you, customize your experience on the Website or we may use for providing information and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time. Note we will never email you to ask for your password or other account information; Report to us if you receive such an email,immediate action against such person/s will be taken.
- To improve our Site: We may use the information you provide to for administrative purposes, improve the quality of the Website, products and services.
Protection of your information
- We adopt appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access. However, There is no guarantee that the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- To any third party we do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. At times Website may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. Information will be disclosed only if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- Babariaip Counsels reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets to another party.
Drop a messageRequest FREE Consultation
Fill up the form for FREE Case evaluation